After the successful launch of Galaxy Tab S7 and Galaxy Tab S7+, it seems that Samsung is planning to unveil another worthy product very soon. It is the release of Galaxy Tab Active 3 we have got hints about from a recent specs leak. Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3 will be released as a successor of Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2, which was launched in 2017.
Rugged and Durable: From the facts that have surfaced so far, this tablet is meant to be extremely rugged and robust from both outside and within. It is specifically for the factory and field-based workers who perform under extreme weather conditions and also withstand a high level of pressure.
People working in oilrigs, construction sites, and forests will especially be benefited from this release. So, Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3 assures durability and strength to assists these workers to carry on with their duties and responsibilities.
Other interesting features and specifications of Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3 are:
- From the information leaked about this new upcoming release of Samsung, it is gathered that it will have an 8-inch display, supported by 1920 X 1200 pixels resolutions.
- The tablet will be powered by Exynos 9810, the same as Galaxy S9, which will be in-built. Thus, it is understandable that the tablet will belong to the mid-range price bracket.
- It will have 4GB RAM with 64/128GB internal storage options. It is known to be powered by a 5,050mAh battery that provides for great battery life t go with its rugged performance. It is the latest Android 10 operating system that this tablet will be based on.
- Another important point that needs to be mentioned here is that it will be released in both Wi-Fi and LTE models and will also support connectivity.
- From a live image that has surfaced, it is seen to have three physical buttons for home, back, and recent functions. The amazing thing is that workers can access these buttons even while wearing gloves.
- S Pen will also be available with Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3 to go with the current trend and will also have remote control support.
- There will be a 13MP rear camera with the front camera of 5MP
- The tablet, as a successor of Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2, is likely to be of rugged finish and will also come with proper MIL-STD 810 certification that helps it to face unusual drops and vibrations. It is also likely for this device to have an IP68 rating like its predecessor.
Leaked Specs of Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3 (SM-T575)
|Processor||Exynos 9810 Quad Core (4*2.70GHz + 4*1.70GHz)|
|Display||8.0” WUXGA 1920×1200 pixels PLS TFT LCD|
|Storage||64GB or 128GB|
|Dimensions||213.8 x 126.8 x 9.9 mm|
|Front Camera||5MP F2.2 1.12μm pixel size|
|Rear Camera||13MP F1.9 1.12μm pixel size|
|SIM||Nano-SIM 4FF Single Slot|
|Wireless Technology||Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth 5.0|
|Ports||USB Type-C, Headphones jack|
|Location Technology||GPS, Glonass, BeiDou, Galileo|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Fingerprint, Gyro, Geomagnetic, Hall, Light, Proximity|
|Operating System||Android 10|
Although, there is no official announcement about the release of this amazing, next-generation tablet from Samsung yet, it can be assumed to happen soon. So, all you enthusiasts keep an eye for more details on the same.