With the increasing demand for creative professionals around the world, artists are consistently on the lookout for high-quality and well-priced devices that support their creativity and talent.
Xencelabs recently introduced their Pen Display 24, a device that supports studio quality drawing experience with 4K UHD resolution display supporting 1.07 billion colors.
Not only does the device provide access to studio drawing experience, it is designed to let artists create what they want with a natural drawing experience with finely tuned pressure curves.
Also, the device is ergonomically designed to produce stunning image quality without any compromise at all.
If your interests are piqued about this device, we have all the information lined up for you in this article, so keep on reading.
Specifications – A Complete Rundown
|Xencelabs Tilt Stand Included (Multi-Axis stand optional)
|Windows 7 or later, Mac OS X 10.12 or later, Linux.† Wireless or cable connection requires USB Type A port
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
|618.50 x 388.00 x 34.70mm (24.4 x 15.3 x 1.4 in)
|3840 x 2160 pixels @ 60Hz (4K UHD)
|Color gamut coverage ratio
|99% Adobe RGB
|3-Button Pen v2 + Eraser / Thin Pen v2 + Eraser
|Pen pressure levels
|Pressure-sensitive, cordless, battery-free
Understanding the Features
With the specifications out of the way, let us walk you through the features of the Pen Display 24 from Xencelabs.
- You may like: Best Drawing Tablets With Screen
Studio quality drawing experience
- The display is integrated with Super-AG etching, which makes the display anti-glare for a smooth and natural drawing experience.
- Integrated with 3g Initial Activation feature, which senses the pen strokes to breathe life to the drawing you are working on.
- The finely tuned pressure curves in the model not only make the drawing experience highly responsive, it also doesn’t compromise on the stroke accuracy.
Stunning display like no other
- Featuring a glare reduction coating on top of the display reduces the reflected light on the screen for a smoother and more comfortable viewing experience.
- The display is optically bonded, which reduces parallax between the pen nib and the cursor for a realistic drawing experience.
- The surface of the display features an anti-fingerprint coating, which makes the display fingerprint resistant and smoother for the artists to get through their drawing without moisture build-up.
True-to-life color reproduction
- Featuring up to 93% DCI-P3 coverage and 99% Adobe RGB for the ultimate color space coverage to offer the artists access to a variety of stunning color options.
- Furthermore, the display is backed with Pantone and Skintone validation for easy access to the full spectrum of color variants and choices.
Designed for comfort
- The Pen Studio 24 is ergonomically designed to support customizable workflow. The thin bezels come in handy for the artists who need more room for their drawing.
- The device comes with programmable device control buttons, which the users can set according to their comfort. They are highly customizable.
- The display comes with the comfortable and sturdy VESA mount that keeps the device upright without any connectivity. The device also comes with a tilt stand included in the box.
- The Pen Studio 24 comes with two pens: 3 button pen V2 and the eraser along with Thin Pen v2 with eraser.
- Integrated with feature-rich driver that makes setting up the display and working on it a lot more efficient that you’d expect.
- With the Virtual Tablet mode, users get access to extended screens, enabling easy movement of the objects without any complaints.
- Featuring a fanless metal back housing, the device doesn’t create unnecessary noises when being used for prolonged periods.
Pricing and Availability
According to official reports, the Xencelabs Pen Studio 24 will be available in the second-quarter of 2023 at a starting price of $1,899.00. The pre-orders for the device have started and you can find more information on their official website.