Huion is here to fulfill the wishes of every digital designer out there, with its two latest innovations – Kamvas Pro 13(2.5K) and Kamvas Pro 16(2.5K). Both models have a unique set of features to offer. However, a common quality that both possess is the remarkable picture quality.
The 2.5K QHD resolution complements both screen dimensions, ushering in a crisper view of the details. Combined with the PenTech 3.0 technology and easy Android connection, this tablet is sure to boost creativity in any aspiring designer out there. Here’s all there is to know about the latest entries into the techno-design universe!
Kamvas Pro 13(2.5K) – Fulfilling Your Design Whims
The 13.3-inch screen with the number of pixels almost reaching 226 is supposed to bring more intricacy and realism to the design.
Kamvas Pro 13(2.5K) also promises to offer more content at a time, invariably increasing the work efficiency of the user.
The newest member of the design-tablet universe houses unique features such as:
- The tablet body is thin, light, stylish and durable. Being light-weight, it is portable and travel-friendly.
- The back-case is made of aluminum alloy created using a sandblasting and anodising, giving it a smooth and sophisticated texture.
- Due to full-lamination technology, it decreases the parallax, giving the user a more complete visual experience
- It offers quantum dot technology with 145% sRGB
- The tablet also provides a higher contrast ratio, managing to reach the 1200:1 figure
- Through the application of IPS Technology, the new tablet also offers a 178 degree ultra-wide viewing angle.
- All these features are supposedly, aimed at enhancing the visual and work experience. Clubbed with the PenTech 3.0 Technology, Kamvas Pro 12(2.5K) is leveling-up the creativity and clarity in life.
Kamvas Pro 16(2.5K) – Giving The Most Innovative Experience
In addition to this, the guaranteed 186 Pixels Per Inch (PPI) will display even the most minute details in the pen display.
This tablet apparently has 16.7 million display colors, offering an unprecedented range of colors for artists across the globe. The increased vibrance provides for a realistic depiction of images.
This newest design-centric innovation has the following features to offer:
- It offers quantum dot technology with 145% sRGB along with 16.7 million colors.
- A 1200:1 contrast ratio has been integrated into this technological venture and provides a unique combination of light and shade representation.
- The company has also incorporated full lamination technology to seamlessly incorporate the anti-glare glass with the 16-inch screen.
- A wider 178-degree does not allow for any distortion of the image from any angle.
- The Kamvas Pro 16(2.5K) model can be used best with the latest PenTech 3.0 technology, particularly the PW517 model. With long-lasting battery life and flexible nib options, any artist would get on-board this pen-tab combination.
The End Note
Both Kamvas Pro 16(2.5K) and Kamvas Pro 13(2.5K) offer similar features pertaining to contrast, resolution and display quality. However, there are certain distinct features which make them both unique in their own sense. But, there is no denying that both models cater to the requirements of any artist out there.